- To provide services and assistance to single, working parents.
- Assistance to protect legal rights.
- Referrals to day-care centers and after-school programs.
- Referrals to group therapy and counseling.
- Referrals to lower cost and/or free medical and other services.
- Short-term financial assistance for single parents temporarily out of work or caring for terminally ill family members.
- Seminars for self-help and self-esteem.
- Consultation to help members improve their lives.
- Monthly local meetings to evaluate member progress and set goals for the upcoming month.
- Financial advice regarding investment for children's education.
- Assistance through real estate agents, for relocation and low-income housing.
- Assistance with vocational evaluation and job training.
- Assistance on enforcement and collection of child support and alimony on regular basis.
- Annual educational scholarships through various accredited universities.
All this significant humanitarian work is accomplished through the generous tax-free donations of wonderful and caring people just like yourself, as well as the funds provided to the foundation by corporate, educational, and personal sponsors, along with our dedicated and continual efforts to raise money through various charity events.